Friday, November 26, 2010

Outfit Post: Dotty

I'm happy to show off (some of) the results from my yesterday's Thanksgiving-homesick shopping spree. I tried on another version of this skirt at Penneys but the fabric was just a bit overwhelming. I went down two sizes and changed from black dots on white to white dots on black and I think this one suits me much more! It's still a lot of skirt, longer than I generally wear, but I think it'll be really fun come summer and look forward to layering it while it's still cold.


 Broken doll model pose!

 Dublin is getting majorly chilly and there are rumors of snow! So here's a bonus outerwear picture to show off my new knit headband - keeps my ears nice and cozy. I was still cold, though, so I added high socks and a warmer scarf the second time I went out today. You've seen my big-damn-hero coat before here and here. I like swishing around in it dramatically, which is what one does in a big-damn-hero coat.


Tank, Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Penneys
Necklace: Accessorize
Tights: Penneys
Clogs: Avoca
Headband: Penneys
Coat: Target
Wrist warmers: Sock Dreams

1 comment: