Thursday, November 25, 2010

Outfit Post: Keep Calm and Carry On

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm feeling a bit homesick being away for the holiday (my second favorite after Christmas), but the abundance of Christmas decorations around Dublin helps cheer me up! While I understand why in the US there's an increase in secularism and more multi-cultural decoration, it is kind of fun to see even the government buildings here getting the Christmas spirit. The GPO has the effing cutest Christmas windows right now!

I finished reading All Clear by Connie Willis last night, which takes place during WWII, mostly during the Blitz in London, so I was feeling a bit of war-time spirit in my outfit today. It helps that Dublin's starting to get a bit of a chill in the air, which makes me feel like I need to break out woolen stockings, knit sweaters, and slips galore to keep in the warmth.



Scarf: Vintage
Cardi: Gap
Blouse: Monsoon
Skirt: Penneys
Tights: Target
Boots: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment