Sunday, November 28, 2010

Outfit Post: Give Thanks

I know, I know, I'm four days late on the whole Thanksgiving thing. My flatmates and I are celebrating it today, which means we've been hard at work making turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie! Despite all obstacles (ie, many traditional Thanksgiving ingredients being impossible to find in Ireland) we will persevere and celebrate a slaughter of a whole people families coming together and being thankful (I sometimes feel a little guilty loving Thanksgiving as much as I do, but I consider its contemporary meaning to have shifted some from its "yay pilgrims" origins). Also, it snowed AGAIN last night, so before getting to that turkey I wandered outside and took pictures at the cute park up the road from me.



Top: Old Navy (dress, altered by me)
Skirt: Penneys
Socks: Sock Dreams
Rain shoes: LL Bean




1 comment:

  1. That last photo is amazing, like some sort of fairytale illustration.

    PS-You are the cutest little homesteader ever ;)

    ReplyDelete