Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Outfit Post: Purple!

Today, in an effort to raise awareness about GLBT bullying, people everywhere wore purple. I'm very skeptical about how/if these things work to "raise awareness" (and what that even means, and how people use it as a replacement for doing other good works, etc) but since at least 98% of my wardrobe is purple, I figured it wouldn't be too much of an imposition (figures may be exaggerated). I thought afterward I should have just worn one of my full-on purple dresses, but I had already picked out the wool skirt, so what are you going to do?



This skirt rides up funny so I'm considering just going with it and taking in the waist so it is high-waisted rather than hitting at the high hip. If only I had a sewing machine here!

Embroidered (purple!) top: Anthro
Wool striped skirt: Penneys
Long cardigan: Gap
Green belt: Anthro
Ribbed tights: Target
Boots: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment