Monday, October 18, 2010

Outfit Post: Girly Boy

I dreamt up this outfit after seeing Kyla of Blue Collar Catwalk in a similar look. I was very proud of tying my own tie as well!


 

Also, I realized I haven't yet shown my trenchcoat, which I bought a few weeks ago. It is pretty much everything I was looking for; very classic detailing, water-resistant (rather than cotton), khaki colored, with feminine details (in this case the very flattering full skirt). I also love the curved shoulder yoke in the back and the wide lapels.


Trench: Dunnes
Navy sweater: Gap
White button-front: Target
Tie: Liberty of London for Target
Ruffle skirt: Target
Navy tights: Gap
Boots: Aldo

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Now that you can tie your own tie I bring nothing to this relationship.

    PS- Love, love, LOVE the trench

    ReplyDelete