Sunday, October 10, 2010

Outfit Post: Farmer's market and vintage fair

I wore this to go to a farmer's market then a vintage fair in Dun Laoghaire with some of flatmates. I bought some gorgeous-looking (and smelling!) fruit, gorged myself on crepes, chocolate cake, and apple cider, and picked up a couple of books at the farmer's market (EM Forster and Edna O'Brien).

 Tee-shirt: Target
Pleated wool skirt: Penneys
Purple tights, grey socks: Target
Boots: DSW

The vintage fair was full of lovely items, but I didn't find much that I really wanted to commit to (at least not much that fit or I could afford! There were a few lovely print dresses in teeny sizes and plenty of gorgeous jewelry). I did pick up this very fine silk scarf...but once I got it home I started to worry that it was too old-lady, or not my colors, or something. I still like it so I'm determined to make it work! Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment