Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love well-designed book covers

So I'm loving The Book Cover Archive.

It also reminded me I want to collect more of Penguin's 70 Pocket Penguins, short stories published in 2005 to celebrate the publishing house's birthday. I wish I could get the whole set, but already have a few and it's tres expensive, so I might have to settle for picking up individual ones as I find them.


I love all of Penguin's classic series; the design on them is so clever, and the small ones like the Pocket Penguins, the Great Ideas, Great Journeys, Great Books for Boys, and the Great Loves are delightfully compact and portable.

Finally, it also reminded me that I really want to put up posters and prints of some of my favorite book covers in the library of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment