Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Outfit Post: Razzle Dazzle

I wasn't sure about wearing full-on sequins during the day, but this skirt was a real crowd-pleaser with my M.Phil classmates so I clearly must wear it often. We did a pub quiz after class today and failed spectacularly but had loads of fun, so that's all that counts, right? Right? Also, I was disappointed to learn that none of my classmates were as big of Doctor Who fans I as I am, so my tee was a bit lost of them. Oh well!



Shirt: Ript Apparel (new) (it says "Did I mention it also travels in time" in the shape of the Tardis, if you can't tell)
Sweatshirt blazer: Gap (new)
Sequin Skirt: Avenue (new)
Tights: Target
Flats: DSW

1 comment:

  1. I make it my policy to always wear something sparkly so I salute you madame! also I love the tuxedo jacket.

    ReplyDelete