Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spokane Trip

I've found that going back to the place you grew up with someone who's never been there is the best excuse to go and do all the things in town you haven't done since you were a kid. So, when Jennifer and I went back to my ancestral home (haha), a ranch north of Spokane, WA, I knew we had to spend at minimum one full day exploring the awesome Riverfront Park and partaking of all of its off-season goodness.

Here we are in a gondola overlooking the Spokane River falls.

 
 Ice skating - neither of us are very good at it, but it's somehow very satisfying.

The pride of Spokane - the World's Largest Radio Flyer Wagon (TM). Why? No one knows.

 
Spokane's iconic clock tower. 

My favorite part of the park is undoubtedly the carousel. It's very old and very cool.

1 comment:

  1. hey! I am VERY good at skating. or at least my right leg is.

    ReplyDelete