Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Furry ears

It's ridiculous, I know, but one of my must-have items this winter was a bomber hat, aka a furry earflap hat. Cutesy versions (plaid, polka dots, neon) have been everywhere at Target and the malls, but I wanted one that was more versatile and less teeny-bopper. I lucked out when, while Jennifer and I were in Spokane, we visited the newly-opened Cabela's in northern Idaho, and found a super-warm version meant for hunting and other outdoorsy things.
 
This hat with real, soft, and most of all, warm rabbit fur is mine! 

Don't get me wrong, I love plaid and fun colors, but there's something about the sedate colors mixed with the slightly absurd silhouette that I love.

 
I also really like this faux fur knit version from Icelandic Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment