Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Teeny Terrariums

As a person with a proven (time and again) black thumb, I am very appreciative of plants which require next to no care. Succulents and cacti are the only things I can keep alive for long periods of time (and even that is iffy depending on whether I live somewhere that actually gets sunlight). Add that to my love of tiny things, and I was bound to love these teeny terrariums with itsy-bitsy succulents and air plants (quoi?).


 
 
Aren't they just adorable? They're all from Tortoise Loves Donkey on Etsy and ridiculously affordable (around a fiver each for the wee ones!). I am pretty sure I will need to get some come summer and sunlight.

2 comments:

  1. Um, want! But you could make a dozen of them for a fraction of that already cheap price ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did think about that too! But with my complete lack of plant care ability, I would probably kill them just trying to transplant them, haha.

    ReplyDelete