Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Best Christmas present!

So, my two major Christmas presents this year were both a) not surprises and b) cameras! From my parents I received my Nikon D3000 as a Christmas/Birthday present, and from Jennifer (who is very good at taking both hints and not-so-subtle direction when it comes to present buying) I received the much-blogged-about Fujifilm Instax Mini!


So cute!


It takes the most adorable tiny pictures.



I think they look cute next to my little soldiers. I'd love to frame my favorites in a small square Ribba shadowbox frame.


Jennifer got mine at Adorama I believe, but they took forever to deliver it - it only arrived just before Christmas! They seem to be sweeping the nation, though, so they're available in many online camera shops and on Amazon.

1 comment: