Monday, August 3, 2009

Wallpaper

How I wish I lived in a semi-permanent place where I could paint and wallpaper to my heart's content! If I did (oh, and had a bit of a bigger paycheck), I would make full use of some of my favorites:

Modern London Toile from Timorous Beasties (such a cute name!)

If I had a wee bairn, some of Lizzie Allen's retro London designs might be necessary.
Sophia from the Monsoon collection for Graham and Brown. Or really anything from that line.

Or, excitingly and much more accessible, damask wallpaper for the Graham and Brown line at Target!

I would love to figure out a way to use some wallpaper in a portable way. Right now I'm thinking it would look cute in pieces, framed, or used to jazz up some basic furniture. The second is a serious possibility as I have a few black pieces that I've been wanting to do something with. I just need to find a piece with the right scale for those pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment