Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Outfit Post: Book Launch

This dress is one of my go-to items for arty events - I've worn it to Davis Museum openings/events more than once. It's fun but sophisticated and very flattering. It's also comfortable, which was key for my long day yesterday. I had class, a few hours of attempting research, a book launch for one of my lecturers at which I served wine (and drank wine), then drinks out with my classmates for a birthday celebration. I got home after midnight after walking part of the way due to buses not running the full routes. Also, this sweater is so perfect for cold weather - not bulky, but the boiled wool is so warm.



Long-sleeved top: Target
Dress: Richard Chai for Target
Sweater: Anthro
Belt: Gap
Tights: Gap
Shoes: LL Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment