Monday, January 17, 2011

Outfit Post: Wooly puppies

First outfit back at school! It was really good to see my classmates again and start to get back into the swing of things. I'm a bit of a hermit so I sometimes get a bit lonely here in Dublin; my classmate Sarah and I have both vowed to be more social this semester, so maybe that will change (even if we're only social with each other!).

Today's outfit has some new items; expect to keep seeing new things because I went on a bit of a shopping bender while home. Also, I'll be re-creating some of the adorable outfits I wore while home that I didn't photograph. This super-cute doggy sweater was my birthday present from my girl! It's cozy and warm, and though I was worried I wouldn't have much in my wardrobe that would go, it's surprisingly versatile.



Sweater: Anthro (birthday gift!)
Tank: Target
Skirt: Gap (new!)
Tights: Penneys
Boots: Aldo

1 comment: